Armed Robbery Awareness Training
ARMED ROBBERY CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO TO SURVIVE?
Our program contains information for the education of staff and management of venues where cash transactions are carried out and where a potential for armed holdup is perceived and/or identified.
Management has a legal requirement under Occupational Health & Safety legislation to reduce employees’ risk to hazards in the workplace. It is an unfortunate fact that one of the workplace hazards in this industry is Armed Robbery.
Guardrite’s armed robbery awareness training workshop has been designed to enhance your personal safety and the safety of those around you during an armed hold-up. The workshop will challenge some of your current assumptions in this area, provide you with key safety skills and provoke some strategic thinking in relation to future ideas and procedures in your workplace.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Learn behavioural skills which will optimise your personal safety during an armed hold-up
- Learn techniques that can reduce your psychological reaction to the incident
- Identify appropriate hostage behaviour and coping techniques for prolonged incidents
- Learn procedures to follow after the offenders have left the area
- Learn techniques for safely gathering information about the offender
- Raise your awareness of strategies which can reduce the risk of an armed hold-up occurring
- Develop a ‘Personal Action Plan’ to transfer your learning from this workshop back to your workplace
Our armed robbery presentation is conducted by highly trained instructors in a professional manner. Each session takes approximately 2 to 3 hours and can be conducted at your premises or ours. Cost of these sessions is $100 per person and includes a Certificate of Attendance for each person attending.
If you wish to increase the safety of your venue and support your staff on how to cope during a robbery, session booking can be made by contacting Guardrite on 07 5597 5527 or by emailing email@example.com.