Customer Liaison Officer (CLO)
RTO PROVIDER: 0678
The Queensland Responsible Gambling Code of Practice stipulates that each gambling Provider is required to appoint a person to perform the role of Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
A CLO performs three (3) important functions:-
- Provide the appropriate information to assist customers with gambling related problems.
- Support staff in providing assistance to those customers.
- Provide assistance to staff with gambling related problems.
This course was specially written for CLO’s and all participants must have a good understanding of responsible gambling practices to benefit from this course. The course is suitable for Managers, Supervisors and Gaming staff who have completed their RSG (Provide Responsible Gambling Services) course. If you don’t hold a current RSG Statement of Attainment, we suggest you complete that course before commencing this course.
This course covers:
- The role of a CLO
- Interaction with the community
- Self exclusion provisions
- Venue initiated exclusions
- Appeals procedures
- Active monitoring
- Register of venue exclusions
- Reporting procedures
- Help and Support information for customers
This course is conducted online over a period of approx. 5 hours. Upon completion of the course a Statement of Completion will be issued.