This refresher course reassesses the knowledge to implement a traffic management plan for works on roads ensuring traffic flow is maintained and risk to the safety of the public and workers is minimised. Accreditation is every 3 years, so before expiry this course must be completed to remain current.
This course meets the requirements of the Department of Transport and Main Roads Traffic Management Implementation course, and the Workplace Health & Safety Queensland Traffic Management for Construction or Maintenance Work Code of Practice 2008 in implementing a traffic management plan.
Am I eligible??
To attend this reassessment course, you must already have undertaken initial training in the implementation of traffic management plans, and be able to produce a card, or the Statement of Attainment you received from this initial course.
For participants to be deemed competent they are required to meet the following evidence requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Traffic Management Implementation procedures
- Demonstrated 3 years’ experience on the job industry experience and submitting the DTMR required documentation
- Holds one of the following DTMR recognised Statements:
- Statement of Attendance for Traffic Management Level 2 (RPEQ Engineers / non-practitioners)
- Statement of Attainment for 30864QLD or equivalent
- Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D
- The submission of a Third Party Report, Logbook and Case Study Activity Assessment Sheet.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan, plus an updated card.
Cost of this course is $250